The Protestant Church was built at the request of the Americans at the end of the Great War.
The foundation stone was laid on August 13, 1922 and the building opened officially on July 13, 1924. It has two sections, the Memorial at the entrance, and the church itself.
There are several references to great names of Protestant history and of the First World War, particularly on the stained-glass windows. Among them are Generals La Fayette, Foch, Nivelle, Pétain,Joffre and on the American side , Pershing.